Indexing Requirements and Fees
OND and HND Professional Licensing Examination:
National Diploma :Compulsory five credits including English Language, Mathematics
And Biology /Health science, Physics/Chemistry and other subject obtained in no more than two sitting in S.S.C.E, N.E.C.O, or N.A.B.T.E.B
Higher National Diploma: Candidate must have undergo the one year compulsory IT in a Board approved hospital on successful completion of the National Diploma /Professional Diploma in addition to the basic entry requirement for the National Diploma.
- Compulsory credits in English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health science .Then credit pass in any other two subjects obtainable in two sitting in S.S.C.E, N.E.C.O, and N.A.B.T.E.B.
An additional fees of N2000 for any student presenting his /her makeup result later.
a) A copy of professional Ethics is N1000 (ONE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
b) A copy of ACT DECREE 39 of 1989 is N1000 (ONE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
c) A copy of NEWLY REVISED CURRICULUM IS N2000 ( TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
Registration for Examination
- Regular Examination Fee for each fresh students: N20,000
- Resit/make up for One (1) paper: 5,000
- Resit/make up for Two (2) papers: 10,000
- Resit/make up for Three (3) papers: 10,000
- Resit/make up for Repeat All: N15,000
- Licensing Examination Fee: N40,000
License and Certificate Issuance
||Renewal (Now Annually)
PROFESSIONAL BADGE: N1,500 (OPTIONAL)
STICKERS: N200 (OPTIONAL)
NC Holders in Health Information Management
Must have National Certificate in Health Information Management (NCHIM)
Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000)